Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Baby's first pictures

Today was my highly anticipated 20 week ultrasound. I wasn't sure if I was ready to find out the sex of the baby yet but I caved. Karsten wanted to know and I went ahead and said yes too.
I always get nervous before these anatomical ultrasounds just because you never know if they might find something wrong or questionable. Thankfully so far it looks like we've been blessed with another healthy baby BOY!!!! I think that was why I wasn't ready to find out yet. I kept asking myself "what am I going to do with 3 BOYS!" or "what will I do with a girl now that I have 2 boys..." but I am not dissappointed. In my gut I was pretty sure it was another boy.

I was also very pleasantly surprised that I got a few pictures of 3D images! I was not expecting that at all!! So here are some sneak peaks.......

His little profile

Waving high giving a thumbs up.


Showing the world who he is.



His little face so far. His hands are up by his head. The tech had a really hard time getting pictures of his face and head because he is buried head down facing my spine.

So there you go. You'll have to wait until he's born for any more pics unless problems arise!
Here I am at almost 20 weeks!!!



1 comment:

  1. Congrats Brooke and Karsten!!! Boys are such a joy!!!! So glad to hear he is healthy and you both are doing great!! lots of love, aunt krissy

    ReplyDelete