Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Catching up

I'll admit that I haven't been very good about posting lately but nothing much has been going on! We're itching to get some nice weather but it doesn't look like it's going to happen any time soon!
Here are just some random pics over the last couple of weeks that I forgot about.
This is another one of our new "puppies." This is his dog bed. I had a box laying around and Kellen was acting like a dog (his name is fluffy) and he asked me for a doggie bed. So I put a blanket inside the box and there ya go! A new dog bed. I tried to get a picture of Kellen but my camera died.

Anyway, Keagan is Kellen's puppy and his name is fluffy too. Keagan thinks the box is great and played in there for about 20 minutes by himself before getting out. I tried to get him out of the box earlier and he had a meltdown.
I had to post this pic because this is one of many pics that Kellen has been taking with our camera. It's not that great of us but I thought the aim was pretty good! He's taken pictures of almost every toy he owns and anything else he is proud of. He has a camera of his own but you know how that is - the real thing is always better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment