Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Talk to Jesus

For awhile now, every time we would go by a certain store when we were in the car, Kellen would holler out "mommy I want to talk to Jesus!!" I was very confused because when I would ask him if he wanted to pray he would say "no." I really didn't know what he meant. I felt that I had tried everything in order to understand what he was saying. I usually know what he's saying most of the time and people look to me to translate - but this one stumped us all. Finally, one evening in dawned on Karsten that he was asking to go to Chuck E. Cheeses!!!
SO, when we went to Springfield this week Kellen asked Nana if we could "talk to Jesus" and of course, she said yes. We made it a family trip.




I think Pa had just as much fun as Kellen did.


I put Keagan on one of the horses with the animated race track and he was mesmerized!! His face and reaction was hilarious!!!




After Chuck E. Cheese we went to Golden Corral. I think Keagan was sick afterward because he seriously ate more food than all of us combined!!! (No - we didn't eat at Chuck E. Cheeses. Kellen hasn't figured out that there is food there and I will keep it that way for as long as possible.)

No comments:

Post a Comment