Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pumpkin Carvings

Karsten finally had a free night this week and we took the time to finally carve our pumpkins. We did pretty well considering we only had to throw one pumpkin away. It was a dud. It was so rock hard you coudn't even get a butcher knife in it. Kellen requested a spider so Daddy worked pretty hard on that for him.
As you will see the boys started off with clothes on but by the middle of our work I got smart and shed them.


All the boys working hard
I was proud of Kellen. He actually stuck his hand in there and didn't get grossed out!


I want to see what's in there too!!!





So Keagan LOVED it. He thought sticking his hands in the bowl of goo was great times. I had to keep putting his paci in his mouth so he wouldn't eat the seeds.


Yep - he really did that - all by himself.

Mommy - can I have this for dinner??? I kinda like it!


(Yes, this was a two part process)
The next evening we finished up and got the pumpkins lit.
Keagan's little pumpkin says BOO! (It was the only thing I could think of that was small enough).


Kellen standing beside his beloved spider pumpkin.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment