Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Just messin' around

This past weekend we enjoyed the nice weather and a full day at home with Daddy.
Kellen for some reason has become quite interested in what the laundry basket can be - other than the normal use for it. So Kellen and Daddy decided it would be fun to pull it around the house with the jump rope.


I love this!


Can you believe he's doing this to me???


Hang on brother!! We're going for a ride.


Kellen has been playing in the sandbox everyday this past week. I love that he loves to be outside but this is a sacrifice on my part to say the least. I hate sand.

"scoop up the sand and dump it in the truck" is the most common phrase I hear - over and over again. I was going to put Keagan in the sand too but thought he would just eat it.
I love that he loves fish, worms, mud, dirt and all other boy things - just don't expect mommy to pick up all that stuff!! EWWW Gross!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're taking time to enjoy the "small" things in life! What precious gifts Jesus gave you!
    -Lesley

    ReplyDelete