Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy 1/2 year Keagan!!


I can't believe that my blue-eyed boy is 6 months today!

Keagan - your personality is starting to show: you have quite the attitude some days. Other days you're so sweet and cuddly. I can't wait to see what the next 6 months hold.



You're sitting up all by yourself for several minutes now. I still usually put the boppy pillow around you just in case.

You can roll over from front to back but are still struggling with getting back onto your tummy. You arch your back and your toes almost reach your head but you just can't get over. You're very content to stay where you are right now. Although lately you've been getting your rear up in the air and your knees tucked up underneath you.

You love to be outside. So does your tongue.


And you LOVE your feet and toes. I love the way you love them! It's too cute.
We go to the Dr. next week so I'll update your vitals then.

1 comment:

  1. I remember my little girl used to put her feet in her mouth. So cute!!! Love the post! He is a doll.

    ReplyDelete