Monday, July 6, 2009

For all those poop-a-phobes

Yesterday we were on our way home from Springfield and had a dramatic turn of events. SO for all those people who are afraid of poop: you have to read this. And for those of you who aren't afraid - you still have to read this. All I could do was laugh about it - there was nothing else I could have done.

We had not been on the road for 30 minutes and I noticed Keagan's priceless face. You know, the one where they show unmistakable signs that they are pooping???

I know you're not supposed to get kids out of their car seats while you're in a moving car BUT neither Karsten or I wanted to stop already. So I layed Keagan down in the back seat so I could change his diaper. There was my first surprise. A car seat full of poop (along with his entire outfit and up his back). Total blowout. So I got out my wipes (my 4 wipes that I had left - sigh)!! And proceded to clean Keagan up. I had not put his diaper back on yet (there was my first mistake) because he still had some on his back that I needed to clean. SO I sat him on my lap and next thing I know there is poop EVERYWHERE!!! He pooped (again) while he was sitting on my lap. All over my jeans, the back seat, my shirt, my arm, and oh underneath my fingernails!!! It was a disgusting mess. And of course the dogs are going crazy with the stench in the car. Karsten just kept laughing at me and Kellen kept asking "what's the matter mommy?" I just started laughing too. I really stunk the rest of the trip and I'm sure our car still does too. So if you want to know how much poop you can clean with 4 wipes - talk to me...... let me tell ya not a whole lot.

We did make it home alive - even if all our nose hairs are cinged.

1 comment:

  1. That is SO funny!!! We all have our gross diaper stories, but this one is at the top of the list. I guess next time you will stop the car to change a diaper... :-)

    ReplyDelete