Sunday, June 14, 2009

Potty Training

It's been a month since I've started potty training with Kellen and I can honestly say it wasn't that bad. Everyone kept telling me (and I had heard) that boys are so much harder. So, I kept putting it off waiting for the right time. I was really dreading it because I thought it would be a year long process with LOTS of accidents. Fortunately he caught on very quickly and has stayed dry during the day for several weeks now. (That of course does not count nap time - we have yet to conquer that one). But I am pleasantly surprised. I think Kellen is very proud of himself too.
Kellen standing by his reward sticker chart. AND YES we did use some bribes. After he went poop and pee two times he got to go to Chuck E. Cheese. I also had lots of other small prizes and things too.

No comments:

Post a Comment