Monday, June 8, 2009

Hanging out at Nana and Pa's

Karsten had a few days off last week and over the weekend so we made the trip to Pleasant Plains together this time!! My Grandad is sick and in the hospital, so we mainly made the trip to see him. However, both my sisters and their husbands (and dogs) were able to make it too so the house was packed!! We had a great time just hanging out.




Kellen and Keagan with the first dip into Grandma and Grandad Dudley's pool. Keagan liked being in the water if you were holding him. He didn't care so much for the turtle floatie.

Karsten taught Kellen how to fly a paper (cardboard) airplane. Kellen really enjoyed it and loved when the plane took a nose dive into the grass.

Karsten and Kellen on the mower. Karsten had not had a chance to try out the new mower. So he and Matt ended up mowing mom and dad's whole yard!! It's fun to mow when you can go really fast.


Corn hole for the guys - I played once and failed miserably.


Aunt Morgan trying to get Keagan to sit up. He's getting stronger but he's not quite there yet.


I know - I had to put it on once - it was a gift. I like it - my husband, well, you know what he thinks!
Are we home yet????
Both boys traveled well - I think they are getting use to it. I was thankful my husband was able to come along this time. He needed a few days away.

No comments:

Post a Comment