Monday, April 6, 2009

My Outside Boy

This weekend we went to my parents house for an extended weekend. My sister Morgan took Friday off and she drove down from Nashville to E'ville and then we rode together to Pleasant Plains. It was nice to have some company in the car and both boys traveled very well. Matt and Shannon joined us this weekend as well.

Kellen has been asking for a couple of weeks when he was going to get to see Nana and Pa and ride the tractors and combines. Well, he finally got his wish. He was outside (mostly with Pa) the entire weekend and did not want to come in and eat, bathe, or go to bed. I think the most he had to eat all weekend I could fit in the palm of my hand - seriously!!! Anyway, here are some pics of the weekend:




Pa got a new tractor recently - and Kellen got to try it out. He has a model size but was so excited that he got to ride in the real thing. He also got to try out their new 0 turning radius lawn mower but I didn't get any pics of that.


Trying out the new and improved swing set. Mom and Dad fixed up our old swing set and slide that us girls had when we were little. I remember him building that!

Trying out his new giant bubble wand. "This is how you do it Oscar!!"

Attempting to go potty off Mom and Dad's deck outside. (He was naked and getting ready for a bath but wanted to go outside and pee so I put Morgan's sweatshirt on him) And no, he didn't pee.


Laughing at Shannon and Matt's wild dog Izzy.

Finally winding down on Nana's lap after a long day and a barely there nap in the car.
We visited both sets of great grandparents while we were home. I only managed to get a picture of Grandma Dudley with Keagan.
On another note: My sister Shannon had a photo shoot of the boys so you'll have to check out her blog and her photography blog as well. There are some AWESOME pictures that I can't wait to get printed.

1 comment:

  1. BROOKE, I LOVED ALL THE NEW PICS OF THE BOYS. I LOOK FORWARD EVERYDAY TO SEE IF THERE ARE ANY NEW PICS. THANKS FOR POSTING ON YOUR BLOG. AUNT KENDRA (SWAIN)

    ReplyDelete