Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Hope everyone is having a great Easter! Here are some pics of the boys from this morning.
In front of their Easter baskets. Kellen was too excited about Daddy being home that he didn't even notice the basket of goodies at first. During breakfast, Karsten snuck outside and hid Easter eggs. Of course, I was feeding Keagan and he only took the video camera outside. SO I didn't get any pictures of Kellen hunting.
All decked out - it looks like he's had too much candy already this morning!!
The next few pics aren't that great - mostly because Kellen wouldn't cooperate this morning before church to take picures, and secondly everyone was tired and ready for naps.
Kellen was running from me when I was trying to take pictures. I finally cornered him in his closet.
I told Kellen to make Keagan laugh like he was doing last night - it didn't work:
Happy Easter Everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment