Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Easter or ????

Kellen has been quite excited about Easter. He found the Easter eggs a couple of weeks ago and Karsten has been hiding them around the house for Kellen to find. Since he didn't have a Easter basket yet, he resorted to using his trick-or-treat pumpkin to collect the eggs. I think he thought it was Halloween again.
Trying to crack open the eggs.
Mom gave Keagan and Kellen their Easter "baskets" last weekend. Since Keagan couldn't fend for himself, Kellen definitely took advantage of it. (Notice the two buckets??) When we got home, he lined up all his eggs, broke them open and took all the candy out of them. I think he's going to be a candy hoarder like I was. I always hid it and saved it (for what I don't know) until it was rotten. I'm anxious to see what he does this weekend when we have our Easter egg hunt outside. However, I hope he gets what Easter is really about. I'm not sure he understands yet but we're trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment