Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A NEW PUPPY

Aren't baby puppies one of the most wonderful things? I certainly think so. Lauren and Chris just got a new miniature yorkie-poo during Thanksgiving and came over the other night to show off their baby. His name is Maddox. I think he weighs about 3 lbs and isn't suppose to get much over 4 lbs. SOOO CUTE!!!


Kellen was really excited about the puppy - I hope he is this excited about the new baby!!! He was very gentle and loved holding him.





Even though he peed on my carpet twice, I still think he's too cute for words. Might as well wait to get my carpets cleaned since I'll be having everyone over for Christmas with their Fidos and then potty training Kellen!!!

Here are some more pictures as of late:

I have been having Karsten take pictures of my baby bump like we did with Kellen. I guess I'll show you all how big I'm getting.




I'm 34 weeks (8 months) pregnant.


Last night, Hallie Kate came over to play with Kellen for a couple hours. They both have been asking about each other for a couple of weeks now.






They played great together and had a lot of fun dancing and being silly in their Christmas pajamas.


That's all for now - keep checking back - I'm working on the nursery and will hopefully be posting new pics soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment