Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

I hope everyone has had a blessed Christmas Day so far. We finally dragged Kellen away from his new train table to take a nap so I thought I would blog the last few eventful days.

Tuesday evening Aunt Morgan and Uncle Luke came bearing gifts and spent the night with us. It was so nice of them to come as it would have been the only chance to see them during Christmas.




Morgan and Luke got Kellen a Thomas the Train rhyming book and Gordon.

Add Image
Kellen showing off his "horns" - I think they hurt is head.
Christmas Eve Karsten, Kellen, and I made cookies for Santa. Kellen was very excited to "help."




He loved measuring out the "powder"


mmmm Good!

As tradition, we watched Polar Express and drank hot cocoa after dinner.



Daddy and Kellen reading The Night Before Christmas before bedtime.
Kellen setting out the cookies for santa and the carrots for his "big deer"
I'll post a Christmas Morning blog later. Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment