Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Little Picasso

Finger painting 101



I finally brought out the finger paints and easel today. Since it is pretty nasty outside, Kellen and I (mostly me) have been thinking of things we can do indoors. I have been saving finger painting as a winter project so I finally surprised him with all of it. He would be content to watch movies all day but I really don't want him doing that -SO this occupied him for 30 min. or so. Here's his final work:

He was very proud of his work. But as you know, he doesn't really like things between his toes or fingers - so needless to say he was ready to be cleaned up. He did a pretty good job of keeping it on the paper. However, he wanted to keep giving me high fives. I refrained from doing so :-) Now I just need to go buy some paint brushes.

3 comments:

  1. what a sweetheart!:) he can come and make art at my house anytime!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kellen must take after his NANA.
    I love being creative. Good job Kellen!!! Give him a big kiss from Nana and PA

    December 16, 2008 10:15 PM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kellen's artwork is beautiful! He needs to paint a picture for us to display on our refrigerator. Tell him we love him! Nana and Poppa

    ReplyDelete