Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Our trip to Nashville

This last weekend, Karsten and I were able to get away for a night and stayed at Opryland Hotel. It will probably be our last getaway until the baby comes. Mom came down and stayed with Kellen and I know they had a great time together.

Every year Deaconess Family Medicine Residency program sends their residents for a night out after their in-service exams. So, as soon as Karsten got home we took off to Nashville. Much to my disappointment, we took a wrong turn and got their a little later than we wanted to, but we were still there on time. My other dissapointment was when I got my camera out for the first picture of the evening, it was dead! Completely DEAD! Dale (Karsten's mom) has always wanted to see Opryland decorated for Christmas - and of course it was - and so of course I had no camera to take pictures for her! So anyway, to make a long story short - these pics have been bummed off Betsy.

Brooke and Betsy showing off our big bellies. I was almost 30 weeks and Betsy 35 weeks. Not too much longer for her!!! And no, we didn't plan to both wear red.


Brooke, Lauren, & Betsy

Betsy and Nate



Chris and Lauren

The guys

Building the human pyramid

You would never know that these are a group of doctors!! I'm glad they can all have fun like this together. This was toward the end of the night after we had gone on a scavenger hunt. Everyone was pretty worn out by the end.

The following morning we were on our own and Karsten and I met up with Morgan and attempted some Christmas shopping at Opry Mills. We had a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. a. Love the new look on the blog
    b. LOve the belly... you are getting pretty big (for you at least)

    ReplyDelete