Sunday, November 16, 2008

Look what Kellen did!!!!

Here is one of our dogs - Bailey

If you look closely, you'll see that he has been "sprinkled" with milk. The other day, as I was trying to get my hair and make up done, he decided he wanted some milk. So apparently he got into the fridge, grabbed his sippy cup and drank.... and poured milk on Bailey. I guess he thought his hair looked thirsty or something. I have no idea what posessed him to do this. I guess it's just the 2 year old in him. When I asked him why he did that to Bailey this was his reaction:

Like - I really didn't mean to do that mom!!
Here are some other pics. Poor Bailey.


The pictures just don't do it justice - I think most of the milk had absorbed by the time I found it! I thought it was pretty funny though.

2 comments:

  1. Don't let Kellen know that you think it's funny. Your whole house will be covered in milk!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon is totally right! If you laugh or tell anyone don't let him here or he will do things to get you to laugh!! Thats Boys for you.
    Hugs
    Polly and Steve

    ReplyDelete