Thursday, October 23, 2008

Our little helper

I was fixing lunch today and Kellen wanted to help me. He says "I help you mommy?" So I let him try his chef skills out. He is really into helping right now. I hope this carries through to January when I need a diaper or a burp rag!

Stirring the soup



Attempting to flip the grilled cheese sandwhiches





My mutilated sandwhich


I tried to get him to look up at the camera but he was concentrating very hard.


On a different note, Kellen and I traveled home to Springfield again this last weekend so Kellen could have his 2 year pics taken by Aunt Shannon and so he could get some more rides on the combine.

We were heading into town one evening and saw a school bus and Nana said "it won't be too long and you will be riding a school bus to school!" and Kellen's response was: "NO, combine!" We both thought that was pretty funny.

Here are some pics of Kellen in the combine with Pa.


Kellen sitting on the "tool bench" just like mommy used to. It's actually a lunch box but we use to sit on a tool box when we were little.



Kellen thought he was pretty special when Pa let him take the wheel. We did donuts in the middle of the field.


Kellen had a great time. We spent quite a while in the combine that evening. He saw a skunk, 5 deer, and a coyote.


By the way, my sister is starting up her photography business. You can visit her blog site at http://www.shanderson.blogspot.com/ or her photo website Entertaining Angels.

2 comments:

  1. what a sweet little helper... miss you guys:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures, they will be special always!
    God Bless you all.

    Polly and Steve

    ReplyDelete