Monday, October 27, 2008

A night of golf



Karsten's residency program sponsored a putt-putt golf contest at a local course friday night. There were prizes for the top 3 winners - and Karsten won $20 for 3rd place. Kellen has been putt-putting before but was not interested on this night. He was much more interested in wandering (which Karsten attests to his 3rd place score instead of 1st!).





Kellen observing one of the many waterfalls instead of golf.







Daddy and Kellen celebrating their 3rd place win.







Finally a preggo shot!!! The Oldham's were also at the golf outing and Betsy and I FINALLY took a picture together!

We are 6 weeks apart in our due dates.





Betsy is due with Nolan Dec. 12 and me with no name boy Slater Jan. 20th.

I'll try to post some pregnant pictures more often so you all can see how big I get!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the win and I love the pregnant pictures, you guys are so small guess that comes from being thin! (Don't we all wish that we were.(ha
    ha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the comment about driving a combine rather than a bus! I'm sure Grandpa loves it too! The preggo pics are cute too! I'm due in July!

    ReplyDelete