Wednesday, August 13, 2008

We are having a ........

For those of you who don't know, Karsten and I are expecting again at the end of January. We had our first ultrasound yesterday and found out that we are having another boy. Karsten is pumped and I am super excited that Kellen will have a brother. Now the fun begins: shopping for new baby, decorating the nursery, and of course "discussing" baby names with the husband (well, that part may not be too much fun since we tend to have polar opposite ideas and it takes us FOREVER to decide). I can always count on mom to call and have a baby name ready to hand out. :-)

Well, we are getting ready to head off to Florida on Saturday with the family so it may be awhile before I post another blog - see ya when I get back!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brooky!!!! I'm SOO glad you have a blog! Blogs are the best! I can keep up with what ya'll are doing! Congratulations on another boy!!! Kellen is SOOOO cute!

    Also, Evansville is on our way to my parents house, which we visit almost once a month. I'm currently living in Wilmore while Mark is deployed. We are at my house (Belleville, IL) for the week working on finishing our basement.

    I'd love to stop in Evansville and have lunch or dinner with you!

    Good job being a mommy. I pray Jesus' blessings on you!

    ReplyDelete