Friday, August 8, 2008

Some funny pictures

Here are some recent photos of Kellen doing some odd and funny things around the house:


If you look at Bailey closely, there are refrigerator letter magnets on his back. Obviously Kellen thought they would stick on fur somehow.

My First Backpack! I'm ready for Kindergarten!
We were on our way to the store and Kellen wanted to wear his new "Thomas" backpack. He stuffed every truck and train that he could fit in there.




Since the fence is done, I took Bailey and Murphy's collars off. I guess Kellen decided it was his turn to be tethered up. He insisted on wearing Bailey's collar outside and then proceeded to bark. It was quite funny - I wish I would have gotten it on the video camera!


Kellen and I went to the Zoo in Evansville yesterday. His two favorite things were the porcupine and "cock cock" (peacock). If you look closely he was determined he was going to catch it.


1 comment: