Monday, August 4, 2008

Grandma and Grandad come to visit


It was great to see Grandma and Grandad Dudley this weekend. They came Friday evening and stayed through Saturday. We are so blessed to have such wonderful grandparents (and great-grandparents for Kellen). On Friday we hung out at our place and pigged out on sweet corn - thanks to Grandad for bringing us some home grown! On Saturday we went to downtown Newburgh, IN on the Ohio river and I showed them some of our favorite places. Unfortunately I forgot my camera so I had to take pictures with my phone - so as soon as I find out how to get them off the phone and onto the blog I will post them. Saturday evening we went out to eat and then let Kellen entertain us outside while he played in the swimming pool and with the water hose.





1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA... I miss that sweet little squinty baby. mmm, I just want to SQUEEZE him. only 2 more weeks till vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete