Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The Polar Express

Of course we went on the Polar Express this year right before Christmas.  We tried the French Lick, IN railroad this time.  I would say the one in Monticello, IL is a little more charming and quaint.  Either way, the boys had fun and we made memories...that's all that really matters.

Christmas '12 013
I know I'm missing one: He wasn't interested in taking a picture in front of the cool train.


Christmas '12 018



Christmas '12 020
This depot had several tent stations with activities to do: including writing on the giant whiteboard.  They were writing notes to santa.


Christmas '12 026
Their favorite past time....playing trains. You wouldn't know they have a train table at home.


Christmas '12 032


Christmas '12 034
We waited for what seemed like forever to get on the train.  The boys were getting restless and running around exploring and checking out different things at the depot.  


Christmas '12 038


Christmas '12 043
It really is hard for me to get a picture with all 3 of them - and for it to look good...oh well. At least they will know I existed :-) I'm usually the one behind the camera.


Christmas '12 046
Taking it all in


Christmas '12 053


Christmas '12 058
This is what they look forward to...the hot cocoa.  They could care less about Santa!



Christmas '12 066
After all the songs and activities on the train, Santa came and gave them their bell.  Just like the book.  

I really am trying to get caught up - I know no one wants to think about winter and Christmas! I definitely am looking forward to spring!! I (we) need to get out of the house!!

No comments:

Post a Comment