Saturday, February 23, 2013

vacation can wear you out!


Wow! I think this will be my last Disney post. Ya'll have probably seen enough! Plus, I'm getting tired of writing about this.  
Disney (7)
At Animal Kingdom, they have a Dino Land. The boys LOVED digging for dinosaur bones.  

Disney '12 (32)
Lego Land: Need I say more?

Disney '12 (58)
At Hollywood studios they have Honey I Shrunk the Kids play area. I remember going to this the last time I was at Disney.  I thought the bigger-than-life sized objects were so cool.

Disney '12 (162)

At the Tusker House at Animal Kingdom. This was towards the end of our trip and someone was wearing thin....
Vacation is tiring!! Someone in particular was soooo tired but didn't want to admit it. I have proof now!  To give you a little background, we were at Hollywood Studios and had just sat down to watch the car stunt show:  I love this sequence of pictures....
Disney '12 (69)
No MOOOM! I'm not tired.
Disney '12 (66)

Disney '12 (67)
Disney (10)

Hhhmm, Keagan slept through the explosions, the heat you could feel from the explosions, the water being splashed on us, the squealing tires from the stunt cars, the loud microphones...you name it - he slept through the whole thing!

We had such a good time - I'm ready to go back, but first I need a vacation from my vacation!



No comments:

Post a Comment