Saturday, September 8, 2012

Summertime-ness

Aaah, summertime - it's coming to an end.  Anyone who knows me knows that I love summer.  We love to swim and do all things outdoor.  HOWEVER, I do enjoy the break from all the work that summertime-ness (is that a word)??? brings. Next year I'm DETERMINED to have a large garden, which will require even more work..but hey I want my boys to learn that they have to work in order to eat. 

Our summer can be summed up in one word: dirty.  Okay, also sweaty, sandy, barefoot, and usually shirtless (my boys - not me).

Oh the dreaded sand box and table. I need an outdoor shower!  The boys love the sand and I would rather them be playing outside than sitting in front of the tv.



I know these are some random pics, but they sum up our summer 

Who doesn't like to share ice cream with their best friend?

Keagan learned how to ride the big boy bike with training wheels.  

The summer isn't complete without a road trip - or 5 with our furry children.  

Karsten built this walk through water sprinkler and Kade thought it was a water fountain to drink from.  It was really funny



And of course Ag Days...every town has to have a fair...be it hot, sweaty, sticky, and crowded with people who you will never see again.  

Goodbye summer - Hello FALL!  I need a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment