Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Kade turns 2!!

Oh my dear sweet Kade.  I just cannot believe you are 2 years old. I am again way behind on blogging; as you turned 2 on July 9th. 

This was one of your 2 year pics.  I just love your smile and the space between your teeth :-)


We had a swim party for you on one of the HOTTEST days on record. I believe the heat index that day was  about 115 degrees.  Even the pool was hot!  




You received a sand and water table for your birthday and you have had a BLAST with it - and so have your brothers.  

You are talking all the time.  You are pretty loud at home but the teachers in the preschool say you are quiet...I don't believe it!  You definitely voice your opinions and get pretty mad when your brothers take something from you.  I think you think you are 2 going on 12.  It just seems like yesterday I brought you home from the hospital...I just blinked and now you are 2. I treasure these sweet years you are here with me at home.  I love you so!


No comments:

Post a Comment