Tuesday, August 21, 2012

catching up...again

So I'm going to try really hard this week to catch up on my blog posts.  It bothers me that I'm so behind, but hey - A LOT has happened this summer!  I really do want to catch up because this is my family's scrapbook!

Back in May (yes, I'm that far behind) we traveled to Chattanooga.  (I believe I posted some pictures from our trip awhile back but never finished.... So here we go.)

We went to the Aquarium in downtown Chattanooga - the boys LOVED it.

If you have never been....it's awesome.  They have two separate buildings: one freshwater and one saltwater.

We met up with our friend Wes and he joined us for most of the day.


I love this picture...it really does look like Kellen is trying to escape from a hungry shark! You can go into the  shark cage to see what it would be like to go into the ocean inside a cage.



Sorry, most of these pictures are not good. They were taken with my phone and I didn't have a flash. This particular picture they were watching a shark (a very large one)!

The boys were able to pet all different kinds of sting rays and sharks.  They were really good and afterwards we had to hit up 5 guys burgers and fries!  I love that place!

No comments:

Post a Comment