Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Kellen's preschool graduation

Well, I'm WAY behind.  

Kellen's preschool graduation ceremony was the middle of May.  I can't believe it's been almost 6 weeks of "summer vacation" for us! A lot has happened since then too!

The kids had a singing ceremony for us at Evergreen park in Carbondale.  They had made up one of their own songs as a group project and were SO excited to show us.





Kellen learned so much this year.  I was really impressed with his school teachers.  They were excellent. 
He learned spanish, how to write his name in Chinese, counted to way past 100, memorized full name and address and is able to write it down....the list could go on.  It was definitely more than just colors, shapes and the alphabet.  

Now that we are moved and somewhat settled I hope to be catching up on my blogging! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment