Friday, June 15, 2012

So long for now

Well, I'm sitting here with a sick feeling in my stomach...we are moving again.  I'm actually waiting for our moving packers to get here.  They should be here any minute.  I'm not used to this lack of control.  I want to pack, but why do it to myself when we have resources available to do it for us?  I feel very underprepared and am fearful that they won't show up - that I will end up having to pack this whole house by myself.  Ugh, I just want this over!!

I keep reminding my self that God says to not be anxious and worry about tomorrow.  I'm giving up control and putting it in God's hands.  Everything is going to be okay and we will open a new chapter in our lives.  I should be excited for the opportunities that lay ahead - but I'm more overwhelmed!

For those of you who do not know, we are moving to Mt. Carmel, IL.  TOMORROW!

I'm not sure that I will have a blog post in the next week or so...we'll see how things go! So long for now!!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be praying for you, hon. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete