Saturday, May 5, 2012

Seussical the Musical

Awhile back I took the two big boys to the spring musical at Carterville High School.  It was a story of Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who and the Circus.  
They did great and sat for the entire show.  


Carterville's new auditorium is AMAZING.  It holds over 700 people and it's just so much nicer than any other stage I was ever on in school!

Our neighbor Lauren was in the show and we wanted to go and see her.  After the show, when you can meet the cast, Keagan completely freaked out with all the make-up and costumes.  It's one thing to see them from a distance but close-up is an entirely different story!



1 comment:

  1. Be glad you can go see these shows on your own terms. El Paso always did a preview for the elementary school kids during the dress rehearsal. So the 1st-4th graders would come over for the first act of the dress rehearsal.

    I remember when I was a kid I would always beg my parents to take me back to see the whole show.

    ReplyDelete