Thursday, April 14, 2011

Kade at 9 months

 Oh Kade....what shall I say about you this month!?!
You are a very vocal and somewhat mobile baby.  You growl constantly and sometimes it is just too loud, but I think it's pretty cute so I let it go.  You still are NOT crawling but are able to get where you want to go.  Your version is rolling....over and over again. 





"Yes, I am 9 months old...you want to make something of it??" 
He kept making this face when I would hold up the camera.  I guess it is his version of "cheese."

You are a very vocal and somewhat mobile baby.  You growl constantly and sometimes it is just too loud, but I think it's pretty cute so I let it go.  You still are NOT crawling but are able to get where you want to go.  Your version is rolling....over and over again. You will even roll all over the hard tile floors. 

You adore your big brothers.  You laugh at them all the time but you definitely have a preference for your mama.  You have two bottom teeth and just tonight I noticed your two front teeth are coming down! No wonder you've been so restless at night!

You are transitioning to some baby food with textures and you love cheerios.  I haven't really given you any other table food yet.  You are attempting the sippy cup.  Sometimes you like it and other times you just throw it down.

I love you sweet boy.  You are so cuddly and I can't wait to see what this next month will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment