Thursday, April 7, 2011

Easter eggs and Grandparents

This past weekend we got a double-dose of Grandparents and Easter egg hunting.  Karsten's parents came up Thursday and Friday and my parents came Saturday and Sunday.  I celebrated my 30th birthday with lots of family and the kids got lots of practice hunting for eggs. 





Nana and Papa Slater hid eggs several times over for the boys to hunt inside and when Nana and Pa Dudley came, they hid the eggs outside.  I think the boys will be experts come Easter.



(Ignore all the rags....I was washing windows)

In the boys' baskets they received magnifying glasses.....so they could see bugs really close up.  They LOVE them.


Thanks to the Grandparents for everything you did this weekend!! We really appreciate you and love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment