Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Two cowboys and a monkey

For Halloween the boys dressed up as Cowboys and Kade was a monkey.  I had originally planned on Keagan being a Native American but since I guess that's not P.C. anymore I had to change their costumes.  I had searched all over town for a head dress or feathers of some sort and couldn't find anything.  So we settled with a pair of dueling cowboys.



Keagan took his job very seriously.  He means business.


Trick-or-treating did NOT go well for poor Keagan.  By the time we went to 4 houses he had already scarfed down 4 suckers and I told him no more.  Well I'll just let you imagine what the screaming and fit throwing sounded/looked like.

I wanted all three of the boys together for a picture....obviously the only one who could hold Kade wanted nothing to do with him!

Happy Halloween!

My little monkey

Kade was very good and passed out in the stroller before we got around the block.

A great time trick-or-treating for at least some of us and way too much candy at the end of the night!! 

1 comment:

  1. Brooke... those pics are priceless!!! especially that first one of Keagan! tooooo funny! your kiddos are absolutely gorgeous!! hugs, krissy

    ReplyDelete