Sunday, November 28, 2010

Keagan @ 22 months

Oh dear boy.....you're getting closer and closer to the terrible two's.  I think I better brace myself.


Last week Daddy brought out the canned whipped cream.  Need I say more?

Keagan - this past month has yet again flown by.  I'm posting this a week late but I guess it's better late than never!  This month your favorite word has been "look!" and "broken."  You get very upset when your trains come apart and you come running to me yelling and saying "broken broken!"  You and Kellen are really starting to push each others' buttons.  Kellen pesters you and then you do something back at him over and over again.  You have such a senstive heart.  You feel emotions so strongly. You are also soooo sweet to Kade.  You are actually very gentle with him and love to love on him.  Just tonight you crawled up into my lap and said "I seet boy."  I think you were saying "I'm a sweet boy."  It melted my heart.








No comments:

Post a Comment