Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Spaghetti, Cookies, and More

This post is of some random moments around the house as of late.

The other night I fixed spaghetti and gave Keagan his first bites of it. I let him just feed himself. I knew it would be messy but he's gotta learn somehow.


He didn't like the feel of it at first but then got the hang of it.


This is pretty good mama!


He ate all of his helping and then screamed for more. Watch out because if there isn't food on his tray and he's sitting there, he screams and screams!!

Yesterday the Oldham's came over for our second annual sugar cookie making and decorating. The night before Kellen helped me make the dough. He pretty much helps me fix dinner everynight. If he sees me in the kitchen he's yelling "mommy I will help you fix dinner!!"
For Kellen's future wife - you can thank me later for training him well in the kitchen!!! :-)


HK and Kellen at their finest.

He's also started grocery shopping for me as well. He found this Macy's bag and was carrying it around like a big purse. Of course he had the money in his back pocket like a man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment