Monday, December 28, 2009

11 months

It was such a busy time this week when you turned 11 months that I did not sit you down and take a picture of you! I'm sorry!! We have plenty of Christmas that will have to do.

Anyway, to record what you are now doing at 11 months I'll write this short post anyway.

You finally started clapping while we were away this week for Christmas. Also you started to get brave and stand by yourself without holding on to anything. (That's according to my parents....we were out and of course things always happen.).

You are a pro at climbing upstairs. You haven't figured out how to get back down though. Our parents houses make us nervous with all those stairs!!

You are now only taking 2 bottles with formula. I'm giving you whole milk starting this week during lunch and late afternoon.

You still have quite the little personality. You love to scream and be noticed.

I can't believe you'll be 1 in a few short weeks....better get that birthday party planning started!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment