Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Gator play

Yesterday I watched the Oldham kids while Betsy had to go in for the dreaded jury duty. Thankfully for her she didn't have to stay!!

While the babies were sleeping I took the older ones out front to ride the gator. They both played very well and took turns driving it around.

Posing for a picture


I'm not sure what they were doing here?? I think they thought it was a little bright out? It was very cloudy and overcast so beats me!!!

I think Kellen might have been giving HK instructions here...."No Hallie Kate you need to stop and turn and go the other way!"


Kellen was reaching down to shift the gear into reverse. I think HK thought something was pretty funny about it though!!!
Overall we had a nice morning. We also rode the tricycle, played with sidewalk chalk, played on the clubhouse, and watched curious george. You never know what's in store for these two though!

No comments:

Post a Comment