Monday, November 9, 2009

Around the house

We have had a pretty uneventful past couple of weeks. But I'm not complaining. Sometimes it's nice to have nothing planned!! These are just some random happenings over the last week or so.

Today I added new sand to the sandbox. We had accidently left the lid off a few weeks ago and the old sand got really gross and would never dry out. So we started anew. Of course Kellen was pretty excited.


I put Keagan in for the first time. He loved it - this is his most common expression these days!




"You mean that I actually get a loader of my own??? Thanks Brother!!"


Keagan dropping the sand after I said "No Keagan, Icky!" for the 3rd time. He never actually got it into his mouth.



I'm definitely going to have to do some more baby-proofing!!


This was actually at HK's house the other night. I told Kellen that we needed to start picking up because it was time to leave. They climbed back into the corner and had a death grip on each other! It was hilarious and Betsy and I had to run and get our cameras.


If you ask Kellen who his best friend is these days, 90% of the time he'll say Bailey. I'm not sure Bailey would say the same!

And another dog lover - he has been quite fascinated with their food and their chew toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment