Friday, September 19, 2008

On to bigger and better things........or maybe not.

Kellen is growing up fast - yesterday his BIG BOY bed FINALLY arrived. It's been over 6 weeks since we purchased it so we (I) have been anxiously awaiting it's arrival. Here is the proud boy:


As we were preparing his new room, he found "baby's toys" which is an exersaucer and a little activity gym that I had tucked away for the new baby. He had seen these toys in the closet before, but I really underestimated his attachment to these. He obviously remembered them and constantly asked about them. So the other day before I was able to move the toys into the nursery, he found them again and struggled for a good 10 minutes to get them out of the closet -they are heavy for a small 2 year old. SO I finally gave in and he played with them the rest of the day. It was very cute seeing him remember how everything worked and what sounds everything made. However, he is too big for the exersaucer and kept hollering out at me to tell me he was stuck. He said he wasn't a big boy anymore.




No comments:

Post a Comment