Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Our New Home.....and what we've been up to

Wow! It's been a long time since I have posted anything new! Sorry about that. June and July have been very busy thus far. In late May we closed on our new house in Newburgh, IN. Since then, we have been working on the house and are currently undergoing fence construction.



I cannot wait until our fence is done so I can lock Kellen outide!! Just kidding. Although he would not mind. We have been blessed with great friends that have been helping Karsten and of course Kellen thinks he is Bob the Builder or Handy Manny (one or the other). My parents also came up this weekend and helped us out.


We have been trying to stay cool this summer but it's been really hard without Grandma and Grandad Dudley's pool! So Nana and Pa bought Kellen a pool. Too bad I don't have the pictures with pa sitting in the pool with Kellen. Although Kellen would rather dump the water out cup by cup than stay in it.



Hmmm.....what else have we been up to since May?


Kellen finally grew some hair - so we had to get it cut!!


We've been to two weddings.


We have been to a carnival and the zoo.


And mostly we've just been hanging out around home. Kellen's favorite things to do right now are to put on shoes that aren't his and to line all his trucks, tractors, trains and cars all in a line. Most of the time they are in a certain order that you CANNOT mess with. Also I'm not sure how much longer I can watch Thomas the Tank Engine and Veggie Tale DVDs. I hope they accidently get "lost." Just kidding - they do occupy his time if I need a moments rest.

2 comments:

  1. YEY for a post!!! Kellen is ADORABLE. He is starting to look like a little boy. btw way your door arrangement looks pretty awesome!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see you're training Kellen to do construction the "southern" way...shirtless.

    ReplyDelete